June 2021 Update
Hope this note finds you all well and finding your way back into a rhythm of life and community that feels balanced, enriching, joyful and healthy!
We are excited to let you know that Katie will be offering expanded hours starting mid June. She will have a few additional slots available Tuesday and Wednesday as well as every other Saturday.
As the Covid situation continues to change and improve in many areas we will slowly be making slight shifts in our office protocol. Per CDC recommendations for healthcare facilities and due to the close nature of our work and prolonged time in a small space, we continue to ask you to wear a mask when you arrive in our office space and during your session while face up, face down is to be discussed between you and the therapist you are working with. Please let me know if you have questions. We have removed the belongings bucket. We will continue to sanitize between every client and have enhanced cleaning at the end of every day. We will continue to provide hand sanitizer, and extra ventilation. We have discontinued temperature taking. Thank you.
We wish you a wonderful summer of reconnecting. Take good care.
Yours in health and joy,
Please note the following conditions place people at a higher risk for COVID 19.
- People 65 years or older
- Chronic lung disease
- Moderate to severe asthma
- Heart conditions
- Compromised or suppressed immunity
- Severe obesity (body mass index of 40 or higher)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Liver disease
Please consider this list as you decide to receive bodywork at this time.
- We will schedule more time between clients to sanitize our space.
- We will wear a fresh mask for each client.
- We will wear gloves on request.
- We will use hand sanitizer in addition to our regular hand washing regimen for universal precautions.
- We have added an extra layer on the table that can be disinfected between clients and washed daily.
- We are running a UV/HEPA air filter.
- We will now serve you water by request instead of self-serve.
- We will offer you the option to wait in your car until we are ready for you and we will give you a text notification when we are ready.
- We ask that you wash your hands when arriving in the building.
- We ask you to enter our office wearing a mask.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and ask that you sanitize your hands when you enter our office.
- We will chat about the following list of symptoms; Have you had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, gastrointestinal upset and diarrhea, skin changes or a rash, COVID toes – red/purple toe rash. We ask that you be symptom-free within the last two weeks.
- We will check your temp. with a non-contact thermometer.
- We will ask you to sign an informed consent about the risks for receiving bodywork during this time of active COVID 19 in our community for your file.
- We ask that you place your clothes in the metal clothes bin provided.