Please note the following conditions place people at a higher risk for COVID 19.
- People 65 years or older
- Chronic lung disease
- Moderate to severe asthma
- Heart conditions
- Compromised or suppressed immunity
- Severe obesity (body mass index of 40 or higher)
- Chronic kidney disease
- Liver disease
Please consider this list as you decide to receive bodywork at this time.
Our precautionary measures:
- We will schedule more time between clients to sanitize our space.
- We will wear a fresh mask for each client.
- We will wear gloves on request.
- We will use hand sanitizer in addition to our regular hand washing regimen for universal precautions.
- We have added an extra layer on the table that can be disinfected between clients and washed daily.
- We are running a UV/HEPA air filter.
- We will now serve you water by request instead of self-serve.
- We will offer you the option to wait in your car until we are ready for you and we will give you a text notification when we are ready.
What to expect:
- We ask that you wash your hands when arriving in the building.
- We ask you to enter our office wearing a mask.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and ask that you sanitize your hands when you enter our office.
- We will chat about the following list of symptoms; Have you had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, gastrointestinal upset and diarrhea, skin changes or a rash, COVID toes – red/purple toe rash. We ask that you be symptom-free within the last two weeks.
- We will check your temp. with a non-contact thermometer.
- We will ask you to sign an informed consent about the risks for receiving bodywork during this time of active COVID 19 in our community for your file.
- We ask that you place your clothes in the metal clothes bin provided.